Professional LinksCV Job Market Paper
Ph.D. in Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018
M.S. in Statistics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2015
M.S. in Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012
B.S. in Trade Economics, Renmin University of China, 2010
ACE-455 International Trade for Food and Agriculture (Teaching Assistant)
ACE-592 Tutorial Economics Statistics (Graduate Student Instructor) *
*University-wide “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students”, U. of Illinois.
Publications and Working Papers
1. Graham, J. L. Fan, E. Meadows, L. Hang, J. Partridge, S. Goates. 2017. “Addressing Malnutrition Across the Continuum of Care: Which Patients Are Likely to Receive Oral Nutritional Supplements?” Journal of Ageing Research and Healthcare, 1(3): 18-27.
2. Wei, J., L. Fan, Y. Zhang, J. Partridge, L. Claytor, S. Li, S. Sulo. 2017. “The Impact of Malnutrition on Health Outcomes and Healthcare Cost among Chinese Older Adults.” Chinese Journal of Geriatrics, 38(8).
3. Zhang, Y., L. Fan, P. Chai, J. Partridge, L. Claytor, S. Li, S. Goates. 2017 “The Impact of Malnutrition on Outpatient and Inpatient Cost among Older Chinese Adults” Chinese Health Economics, Forthcoming.
1. “Access to Fruits and Vegetables and Consumer Welfare in Urban Food Deserts” (Job Market Paper)
2. “Agricultural Market Liberalization and Household Food Security in Rural China” with Kathy Baylis and Lia Nogueira, Revise and Resubmit, American Journal of Agricultural Economics
3. “Something Fishy in Seafood Trade? The Relation between Tariff and Non-Tariff Barriers” with Kathy Baylis, Lia Nogueira, and Kathryn Pace, Revise and Resubmit, American Journal of Agricultural Economics
4. “Does a Nutritious Diet Cost More in Food Deserts?” with Kathy Baylis, Craig Gundersen and Michele Ver Ploeg, Revise and Resubmit, Agricultural Economics
5. “Diverse Friendship Networks and Heterogeneous Peer Effects on Adolescent Misbehaviors” with Yilan Xu, Revise and Resubmit, Education Economics
6. “Association between Malnutrition and Depression among Community-Dwelling Older Chinese Adults” with Junmin Wei, Yuhui Zhang, Shirley Li, Jamie Partridge, Ling Claytor and Suela Sulo, Revise and Resubmit, Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health