- ACE 222 - Agricultural Marketing (3 credit hours, fall)
- ACE 427 - Commodity Price Analysis (3 credit hours, spring and fall)
- ACE 428 - Commodity Futures & Options (3 credit hours, spring)
- FIN 300 - Financial Markets, 3, Fall, Spring, Alternative for ACE 222
- FIN 412 - Options & Futures Markets, 3, Fall, Spring, Alternative for ACE 428
- ACE 499 - Commodity & Currency Risk Management, 3, Fall
- ACE 398 - Intermediate Commodity Marketing, 2, Spring, 8-week module. If selecting this course as an elective then also need to take ACE 398 Crop Insurance
- ACE 398 - Crop Insurance, 1, Spring, 4-week module.